Thor F Jensen, born Copenhagen 1981, is a Danish adventurer, speaker, filmmaker and illustrator. He is a world record holding explorer who has produced two award-winning adventure documentaries, and written articles about traveling, sea kayaking and filmmaking. Thor is a member of the Adventurers’ Club of Denmark.
Read Thor’s story here.
This means making adventure accessible and inclusive, centring the voices of other cultures and contributing to a higher purpose beyond the individual.
Visuals that revolve around storytelling and learning, such as:
- Adventure films
- Educational videos
- Public Speaking
- Consultancy Services
- Best Danish Adventure Film 2013 – DAFF Awards
- Best Action Sport Film 2015 – DAFF Awards
- Kayaked 1200km around Denmark
- World Record – The World’s First Circumnavigation of the Island of New Guinea in a Traditional Sailing Canoe
- Member of the Adventurers’ Club of Denmark
Thor F. Jensen has appeared in international magazines, on radio shows and TV news spots.
See complete list Link
- Aalborg University, Business Design Centre. Graphics, video and facilitation.
- Expedition book ‘Salt Water & Spear Tips – The World’s First Circumnavigation of the Island of New Guinea in a Traditional Sailing Canoe. Available from Thorstore. Visit book website Link
- Producing a documentary film about the circumnavigation of New Guinea.
- Supporting Papua New Guinean Adventurers Justin and Sanakoli John on their coming voyage ‘Summoned by the Kula Chiefs.